Careers

One Arrow First Nation, Chief Electoral Officer/BID

January 24, 2023

Community Posting

Chief Electoral Officer/BID

 

Timeline:

 

Bid Opens:     January 20, 2023 @ 12:00pm.

Bid Closes:     January 31, 2023 @ 5:00pm.

Scope of Work:

The One Arrow First Nation requires the services of Chief Electoral Officer for the upcoming 2023 Election of Chief and Council.

The Chief Electoral Officer will be responsible for coordinating the election of Chief and Council in accordance with One Arrow Election Act.

Please contact One Arrow Human Resource Office for electronic copy of the full Act.

Submission Requirments:

  • Resume
  • References (x2)
  • Budget

Awarding of Contract/BID:

  • Selection will be based on best value. Best value refers to the optimal combination of experience, knowlegde, expertise, geographic location, performance, quality, time, and cost.
  • The contract will be awarded by the end of day on February 14, 2023.
  • The successful application must be available to attend an orientation meeting at 10:00 am on Friday, February 17, 2023.

Information to Bidders:

  • The Nation will pay 75% of the cost upon awarding of contract and will retain the remaining 25% once all duties have been fulfilled.

 

Reservation of Rights:

  • One Arrow First Naiton reserves the rights to the following, to be exercised in its sole, absolute discretion.
    • to delete, revise, modify or amend any part of this BID;
    • to cancel, terminate or suspend this BID at any time and for any reason;
    • to re-issue this RFP at any time and for any reason;
    • to seek clarification of the contents of any response;
    • to choose any or none of the proposals submitted.

Submit Proposal to:

Arlene Matchap, Human Resource Officer

One Arrow First Nation

PO Box 147 Bellevue, SK    S0K 3Y0

306-423-5900

email: amatchap@onearrow.ca

 

Download Job Description

 

 


Applicants are required to state how they meet the eligibility requirements in their cover letter.

* Internal postings are STC employment opportunites – open to qualified members of Kinistin Saulteaux Nation, Mistawasis First Nation, Muskeg Lake Cree Nation, Muskoday First Nation, One Arrow First Nation, Whitecap Dakota First Nation, Yellow Quill First Nation, or current permanent employees of the Saskatoon Tribal Council.

* External postings are STC employment opportunites – open for application by the general public

* Community Postings are STC member First Nation employment opportunities – open for application by the general public

Media Relations

STC's Vision

mistawasis.ca

muskeglake.com

muskodayfn.ca

whitecapdakota.com

onearrow.ca

yqfn.ca