JOB POSTING: YELLOW QUILL FIRST NATION
Title: Lands Maintenance Assistant
Status: Term Full-Time
Reporting to: Lands Manager
Wage/Salary: Dependent on Experience
Closing Date: April 3, 2023
Yellow Quill Lands Maintenance Assistant will perform a variety of tasks.
Lands Maintenance Assistant’s responsibilities include performing site duties, and operating YQFN Lands equipment.
Must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require an eagerness to learn on the job, understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
Able to work independently as well as with the YQFN Lands team.
Lands Maintenance Assistant will report to the Lands Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Decision making
• Critical thinking
• Operate and maintain machinery and equipment (tractor, tillage equipment)
• Mowing of ditches and reserve property
• Maintain good communication with other employees
• Complete all other tasks as directed by Lands Maintenance Worker
• General housekeeping of storage building and site grounds
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Work under pressure
• Repetitive tasks
• Handling heavy loads
• Physically demanding
• Attention to detail
• Sound discrimination
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• Stamina and strength to perform manual labor.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Excellent hand-eye-coordination skills.
Perform other related job duties as assigned.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on April 3, 2023:
Attention: YQFN Human Resources, Email: email@example.com
Yellow Quill Band Office Box 40 Yellow Quill, SK, S0A 3A0 Fax: (306) 322-2304